With a partner you will create three different History Minutes of the Day much like what we've done daily to this point in the course.
You will present yours on your assigned dates.
1. Name and explain an event that happened between the years 1914 - 2014.
2. Show a video (YouTube) of five minutes or less on your event.
3. 8 - 10 dot-jot facts of your event (numbers, stats, location, etc.)
4. Write a discussion question that will generate and inspire discussion among our class.
5. Write a 5 sentence (or longer) paragraph outlining the IMPORTANCE / SIGNIFICANCE of your event to the broader context of history in the 21st Century.